Sunday, March 3, 2013

Song For The Fallen Heroes Of Lahad Datu, Al-Fatiha

Hantu Laut

My heart weeps, my eyes in tears listening to this beautifully haunting song for the "Fallen Heroes of Lahad Datu" by what I reckoned is from a Sabahan lass, who like many of us, are sadden by the terrible tragedy befallen our once peaceful state.



May Allah, Tuhan, God or whatever divine name he carries give us the strength to overcome the adversity and fight to protect this land we called home.

George Hong, thank you for sharing.



May their souls rest in peace.

3 comments:

SM said...

HL,

Thanks for sharing this. I have shared it with my Facebook friends too. Agreed, it is very tear inducing!
May their souls rest in Peace, May Allah grant them eternal rest, may their families find Peace in knowing that our Beloved Country & Malaysians appreciate their sacrifice.
No matter what our Political leanings, let us never forget that we are Malaysians & at a time like this we must unite to fight this common threat!
God bless Malaysia...

Purple Haze said...

It is indeed sad that the situation got to where it did and lives were lost.

My condolences to the families of the fallen. There is no greater sacrifice than giving your life for the country.

Anonymous said...

Thank you HL. It's very moving.

My heart goes out to those who have to survive this tragedy. My prayers to those who made the ultimate sacrifice. Amin.

AYAH