Friday, July 20, 2007

NINJA IN THE COURTHOUSE OR WAS IT DARTH VADER ?

HANTU LAUT

Why did the two policemen cover their faces ? Are they hiding their faces from the public for a reason ? Why hide your face if you are going to prison for the rest of your life or probably would be sent to the gallows.Why can't they stand up like a man, like Razak Beginda, and walk like a man ? Has it something to do will the level of education ? I really have no answer to this, maybe, someone out there, somewhere, could tell me.

I believe the photo was taken outside the courtroom.Has anybody any idea whether the two cops were also allowed to do the same inside the courtroom ? I am sure some of the famous bloggers in Kuala Lumpur would have attended the court trials and would probably know the situation better.

Below is a photo of Darth Vader, the devilish monster from the dark side, Dark Lord of the Sith.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's is a mystery isn't it.I am sure many people in the police force knew who they are.I really don't see the point of them hiding their identity unless they are promised something.I wouldn't be surprise if they got off for less than murder one.