Thursday, July 19, 2012

Self-Praise Is No Recommendation

Hantu Laut


A pick from Zorro Unmasked.


At the recent ceremah in Kuala Lipis Anwar said:"You notice, I don't attack people on their personal morality but they do it to me all the time. I try to stick to the issues, because it is knowledge that helps to solve problems. Islam requires us to seek knowledge for without it we can get nowhere."
But Brutus Najib is an honorable man…..
Anwar continues: "How is it that if I'm so low in my morals, the prime minister obtained only 20 minutes when he visited Turkish Prime Minister (Recep Tayyip) Erdogan recently whereas the same man gave me an hour and forty-five minutes when I paid him a visit, also recently.
And Brutus Najib is an honorable man…..
"How come if I'm that much of a lowlife, I had on a recent visit with my wife Azizah (Wan Ismail) to the world's leading Muslim theologian, Sheikh Yusof Quaradawi, in Qatar, he autographed his latest book for me with the words, ‘To Anwar Ibrahim, With love from Sheikh Yusof'.
But Brutus Najib is an honorable man…..


Self-praise is no recommendation!

No comments: